Thursday, September 15, 2011

Black and Blue (and bruised all over)

blouse & wedges: target, leggings: Ross

Photobombed! by a Munchkin and his pillow pet :)

cobalt wedges (and cars flip flops)
This is my third black outfit in as many days. (You haven't seen one of them yet.) I don't know why I keep reaching for the black  - I do tend to be an emotional dresser and there is some really crappy stuff going on in our lives right now, so I guess I do know why all the black. Honestly this has been a staple look for me since late high school - an oversize blouse and leggings. With the right accessories it still reads as put-together even though you are basically in jammies.

So, somehow I managed to forget that I owned these gorgeous cobalt wedges until just recently when I re-organized my shoe closet. How is that possible when cobalt is one of those colors that is really speaking to me lately. I wore these a lot while I was gigantically pregnant - they are high but very walkable and no problem straps to restrain swollen ankles.

That's really it for today, folks. We could really use your prayers right now as we deal with some issues. Sorry for the vagueness, but I can't really go into it online. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...