Saturday, August 13, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

tank: thrifted, pants: walmart, shoes: payless, bag: target



lots of pretty gold jewelry

Hello friends! It is weekly gratitude time again. :) This week I am grateful for:
~ Vacations! Ahhhh. We've been home a week now, and even with all the stuff to catch up on, I am still feeling blissed out. Nice.
~ My Munchkin, who uses big words like 'actually' and 'startled' and 'really, really huge' :) hehehe. He makes me laugh every single day and I am so incredibly blessed to be his mommy.
~ Thrift Stores! cute and cheap clothes and shoes and children's books - lots of kids books. What's not to love. (well maybe the smell, but this post is about good things, not bad.)
~ Movies! Lots of movies - like four movies in two days! The in laws kept the Munchkin and we caught up on our to see list - Transformers, Harry Potter, X-Men, and Thor. All great movies, all seen with my best friend and favorite person in the whole wide world. :)
~ My best friend and favorite person in the whole wide world - my hubby and the entire week we got spend enjoying ourselves and our family. :)
~ Rain, lots and lots of rain which translates to cooler weather. So nice. :)

What are you grateful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...