Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Two Looks for Tuesday!

red sequin top: the base for two looks

top & shoes: thrifted, capris: swapped


Look Number Two: Monochromatic Red



Hello lovelies! So, I got a little behind on the 21DC. Therefor today I used this red sequined tank as the base for two looks. First my casual with dressy look: army green capris with sequins. Add some red patent wedges and we're good. I think the sequins are enough embellishment so, no extra accessories today. Then for evening I switched the pants for my red silk pants and a taller pair of red wedges. :) That, my friends, is a lot of red for my monochromatic look. A. Lot. of. Red. Wow.

Hope you are having a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...