Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Laundry Monsters

dress: rue 21, shoes: payless




Good morning friends! We are back from vacation and working on getting back into the routine of normal life. :) We spent about 10 days running all over creation doing all sorts of fun stuff and generally wearing ourselves out and having a great time. :) Now it is time to get back to business. And laundry. Holy Molie, the laundry is scary right now. Nightmare level. And there isn't a scrap of food to be found in the entire house.

So, this is what I wore the day we left for the in-laws. Comfy dress left over from my pregnancy days, comfy shoes, pretty necklace and all done. If you are looking for a comfortable oxford, these little guys from payless are perfect.

Now, I am off to battle the laundry monster!

1 comment:

  1. Laundry monsters DO exist! I know, because they eat all our socks! :0) Love the back of your dress, and the necklace. Welcome home!!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...