Friday, August 26, 2011

Jeans & a Tee + crazy coloful jewelry = Jazzy Jeans

tee & jeans: walmart, flats & bag: thrifted



Jeans and tee. Oddly enough, I have only recently begun incorporating jeans and tee shirt looks into my wardrobe. I am just not a fan of the jeans and tee look as it often reads as casual and/or sloppy. It can be done right, as evidenced by the hundreds of really great bloggers out there, but I would still rather be wearing a skirt. :) So, I picked my lightest (in color and weight) pair of skinny jeans and added basic black and a ton of color. I was comfy and felt pretty.

Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend! We have an out of town birthday party to attend. :) Fun, fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...