Thursday, August 11, 2011

HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

blouse: cato, tank: walmart, shorts: rue 21, wedges: payless

fishtail braid

sheer white and turquoise


Good morning blog buddies! I almost finished slaying the laundry monster yesterday. Awesome. Today's task is restocking. The only food in my house is cereal, milk, juice, and Dr. Pepper (for the hubby)!

I actually wore this the Wednesday before our vacation. I love the way it looks with the turquoise and bright white. BUT that sheer blouse is ridiculously hot. Seriously, it holds the heat against your skin and is just miserable. Ick. I don't think it will be coming back out to play until the weather cools a bit. Or a lot. And my friends it has been really, really hot. Like 115 degrees hot. Actual temperature, not heat index there. Heat index is more like 120. Yikes. Next week the temp is supposed to be in the low 90s and I think we may need to pull our coats out! :) Until then I wish I could run around in my undies, but obviously that isn't really an option. :) Eh. I'll figure out something cool to wear.

Happy Wednesday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...