Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Great Booger Meltdown

top: ross, shorts: thrifted, flats: payless


my three year old, the photographer

fabulous floral flats
So, today was actually a pretty good day. Kiddo was well behaved, we sort of lazed around and played etc. Until bedtime. Usually the Munchkin does pretty well about going to bed and straight to sleep. Except when he's sick. Well, we are getting over a cold. The last few nights have been fine, but tonight. Not so much. He comes to the door crying his eyes out and begging, literally begging, for a booger. Seriously. "mommy, I need a booger, please, can I have a booger." Okay, I am really trying not to laugh at my distraught child, really I am, but I'm sorry, it was hilarious. Here I am trying to patiently explain to my half hysterical toddler that I can't give him a booger, he just needs to blow his nose, blah, blah, blah. Poor baby. We eventually sorted out that his nose was stopped up and he wanted the boogers to come out of his nose and they wouldn't. Bless his heart. Anywho. All's well that ends well. Right? Right.

So, now that we've sorted out the great booger melt down, which I know you wanted to hear all about, lets talk about clothes. I'm not sure how I feel about this outfit. I think I like the red and light blue together, but between the fit of the top and the fit of the shorts I just didn't feel like it was particularly flattering. Cool? yes. Flattering? not so much. Now my new shoes I am quite happy about. I've been looking for a pair of floral shoes for a while now and these little lovelies are the perfect addition to my closet. They will go with pretty much everything I own. Because I tend to avoid prints (don't ask, I don't really know why), I like a unifying piece when I pair colors. These floral flats are perfect.

Hope y'all are having a lovely evening. Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. The floral flats are perfect. I love them! And don't you just looooove all the cute little things our little guys say? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outift is adorable! I really like it!

    ♥Jazmin

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...