Friday, July 1, 2011

FBFF - Outfit Formulas

Here are this week's FBFF questions.

1.      What’s your go-to outfit formula? Simple clothing in soft, comfortable fabrics with great accessories and cute shoes. That's pretty much it.Well, there is generally a lot of color involved.




2.      How did you come about this formula? It is just what I gravitate toward and am comfortable in.

3.      Do you have different formulas for different occasions in your life? Not really. More dressy for church and more modest for church events. But the basics of soft fabrics, beautiful colors and statement jewelry are pretty much always there.


4.      Has it morphed over the years? Oh, yes. I worked in a very professional setting for 10 years before I became a mom. We're talking heels and jackets - pretty dressed up on a daily basis. When I stopped working it was a huge change wardrobe wise. It took me at least a year to purge and re-purpose my wardrobe. I only owned one pair of jeans at the time and I wore heels everyday. That level of dressing up is probably why I never ended up in the 'mom uniform' of yoga pants and tee shirts. I've never owned them. :) Truthfully I've always loved clothes and dressing well. Even at my heaviest, I still tried to dress the body I had in the best way I could.

5.      Which other blogger’s outfit formula would you like to swipe? None. I love to gain inspiration on how others use colors together or silhouettes, but I don't really have any desire to steal a formula because mine works for me. I always think Erin looks great, and of course Kendi (who doesn't love Kendi?), and I love Tiffany's bold use of colors and the way she embraces her gorgeous curves. All of the blogs I follow inspire me in some way.

Well, that's it for this week. Go check out Modly Chic for more answers on outfit formulas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...