Sunday, July 10, 2011

Days 22 & 23 - "The dragon's gonna get me!!!"

dress: forever 21, wedges: thrifted

necklace: my creation (waterspot thanks to McD's tea - oops)

top: thrifted, skirt: target, sandals: payless



Hello, friends! Don't you just love the Munchkin's face in that first pic. He's yelling "Save me, Mommy! The dragon's chasing me!" We have random dragons that show up in our house to play with the kiddo. They are usually really tiny and yellow (I don't know why, so don't ask). They chase the kiddo until he gets either his sword or toy gun and beats them up. My child is all boy all the way. :)

Outfit number one is what I wore to church this morning (sorry for the shoe cheat, but I am constitutionally incapable of wearing flats to church unless I am more than 8 months pregnant). I love the teal with the coral necklace. Outfit number two was worn yesterday. The top is silk and therefore pretty comfy even when the heat index hits 110, but the skirt is actual more of a sweatshirt type material and so despite the brief length actually got a little too hot. I was trying to think outside the box with my shoes. What do you think? Red shoes with a pink blouse a do or don't? And would it be possible for me to look any more dorky than in that fourth pic. I mean come on - hands in the pockets and a stupidly smug expression? Really? Sorry about that folks. :)

That's it for tonight. I'm beat. I'll let you know all about Cars tomorrow, 'kay?

update: this is also my Real Momma, Real Style post for Momma Go Round. Go check out the other stylish mommies out there.

2 comments:

  1. Love the dress and necklace color combo!! YOu look great! Found you thru the link party :) Have a wonderful rest of your week! I'm your newest follower :)

    Kristine
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgive you for the hands in the pocket! :0) We all have a hard time posing for these pictures! I find I do the same thing every week. I need to break out of my rut!!
    Love both the necklaces!! You made that top one? Wow, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...