Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 30 - Time for Tea

All done! Here they are - all 30 outfits!






























And..... Apparently I can't count or I am missing a pic. I don't know. Cause this is only 29. But you know what? I'm done anyway. It was a great experience and I'm glad I did it. I think it would be a lot more fun in the cooler months when layering is an option. Two things I learned - number one: I have an obvious obsession with statement necklaces, and number two: I am not capable of surviving life on only six pairs of shoes. Can't be done. One more thing. I think next time I'll skip the rhymes. Who knew how hard it would be to come up with 7 words to rhyme with 'teen'. Geez. Whose idea was that anyway? Oh, yeah. Mine. Bad me. Don't do that again, 'kay?

Now, I'm gonna have me a tall, cold glass of tea. Enjoy what remains of the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not brave enough to do the 30 for 30. I love seeing what everyone else does though!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...