Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 29 - Mini Time

dress: forever 21, leggings: ?, sandals:payless



Only one more day and then I am free to use my entire closet! Yippy! I miss my shoes. I really do. And, I know that's silly, but hey, I can be silly when I want to be. Right?

Now, about the outfit. This dress shrunk. But only in length. Which is ridiculous if you ask me. So, I added leggings. While I do wear my skirts this short from time to time. I can't bring myself to do short and strapless. I am not eighteen here people. Once again, I really would have preferred my black oxfords rather than open sandals with this dress. Predictable, aren't I?

So, what do you think? Is it okay for a grown woman (like over 30) to wear a strapless mini dress?

1 comment:

  1. I think it's perfect, and totally grown up. I love the pic of you and your cutie little son!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...