Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 26 - A Mint and Blue Mix

vest: thrifted, capris: jcpenney



Wow, I can't believe I am almost done with this 30 for 30 thing! Where did the month go? I guess I've had fun, but I do think I will enjoy it more in the cooler months when more layering can happen. With it being so hot, I really don't want any more clothing than absolutely necessary on my body.

This outfit was really comfy since both pieces are very silky and flowy. I went with bare feet since my feet have been so sore this week. I have pretty much been trying to stay off them during the day. As of today they are feeling much better, but boy am I looking forward to tomorrow when VBS is over. It's been fun, but I'm worn out. :) Due to the scheduling I ended up working in the 2 and 3 year old room this evening since they were short handed and overwhelmed (2 adults + 13 toddlers = overwhelmed). My ears are still ringing! They are fun, but wowie, are they LOUD.

Hope y'all are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...