Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 18 - Routine Dream

top & shorts: thrifted

look, ma, no shoes!


There is not an accessory to be seen in this outfit. Can you believe it? But, this is what I actually wore, hanging around the house, cleaning, doing laundry and packing for the holiday weekend. Cute, cool and comfy - and yes, barefoot. I love these two pieces together, so I'll try it again - next time I'll even go all out and put some shoes on! Exciting, huh?

We had a great weekend with family, but now there is a ton of laundry and stuff to do. And I am more than ready to get back to our regular routine after over a month of pure craziness. Unfortunately, that won't happen for another two weeks. Eh, a girl can dream, right? Right. Anyway. I've also gained 2 pounds, which isn't cool. But once I get back to exercising and not eating everything in sight, I should be able to get back on track pretty quickly. :) My goal for the summer is just to maintain rather than lose, simply because there is too much going on.

So, here's to a slightly less busy week. Maybe. Hopefully? Well, probably not. Oh, well.

2 comments:

  1. CC, I love these colors together, and I love them on YOU! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these colors together~

    i like it without accessories, sometimes less IS more

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...