Sunday, July 31, 2011

Ahhh....Vacation Time

tee: gift, shorts: thrifted, shoes: payless



. new shoes!!!
Hello friends! Sorry for the absence. We are taking some much needed vacation time this week. At the moment we are at my in-laws enjoying some family time. We will be heading home tomorrow and spending the week doing some fun stuff around our wonderful state. If you have never been to Arkansas, I would seriously recommend it. Especially if you enjoy anything outdoors. We have a ton of gorgeous state parks, a couple of great kids museums, water parks, and an awesome drive through animal safari. Once the leaves start changing in late October it is really stunning. Unfortunately we can't wait until fall due to various work issues with the hubby, so we'll be vacationing in the insane heat. Crazy.

So, this top is another piece from the stuff passed on by my friend. I adore the color, the stripes, the sleeves - all just lovely. And perfect for a slightly less hot and rainy day. :) We spent the day shopping and wandering around a museum with the Munchkin and grandparents. These new shoes from payless are ridiculously comfy! I have had my eye out for a pair of nude oxfords and these caught my eye on the website - where they actually look tan. I can't quite decide if I like them laceless (which is how they came). What do you think?

Well, I'll post as I can, but will probably be in and out this week as far as internet time goes. Here's to vacation time!

1 comment:

  1. I <3 stripes, too!! Have a relaxing vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...