Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 12 - Photographic Help!!!

top & pants: thrifted, shoes: icing



So this is basically the same outfit as the inspiration monday outfit - white tank, black pants - I just made a few adjustments and added some teal accessories. Sorry for the blurry and mostly headless pics - obviously I'm not a fashion photographer. :) I am learning, I suppose, but I have a pretty basic camera and limited time. Some days are better than others, obviously.

Hubby is home! I am so thrilled to have him home. Bless his heart, he is pretty worn out. :) I am too, wrangling a three year old by yourself is not fun. Well sometimes it's fun. Other times, not so much. :)

That's all for tonight! Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...