Thursday, June 30, 2011

30 for 30: Re-Cap Outfits 1 - 5

So, I haven't been doing re-caps and thought since, hey, I didn't actually wear any clothing today (I spent the day in my swimsuit) I'd just pop a little re-cap up for you. Let me know what you think, 'kay?
Day1: peach top, navy silk capris, navy sandals

Day 2: grey tee, white shorts, teal sandals

Day 3: floral dress, nude sandals

Day 4: white tank, jean shorts, red sandals

Day 5: striped tee, salmon shorts, black sandals

And there you have it folks, days one through five. Unless wearing a dress, I seem to stick with the top + bottom + shoes + statement jewelry look. Should I break out of this rut? Or if it isn't broken don't fix it? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...