Sunday, May 1, 2011

Rain, rain, GO AWAY!

top: target, skirt: thrifted, belt: hubby's closet, shoes: payless
bracelets & earrings by me

Happy Sunday, all!

We are getting a little soggy around here. The rain and stormies just won't go away. Ick. Don't get me wrong, I'm great with a little rain, but everything is flooded right now. The grass in our back yard is about knee high, but the it won't dry out long enough so we can mow it. I say 'we' but I really don't do the whole lawn mowing - yardwork thing. That is the Beloved's job. :) I figure I clean the inside, do the laundry, and cook, and clean up after the Munchkin; he can mow the yard. Cause I really don't like getting dirty. And I'm allergic to grass. And I've never done it before. Spoiled, aren't I? I know, the Beloved is grand.

Because of the rain and general ickiness, I had a hard time deciding what to wear today. My original plan was for an all white outfit. However, all white clothes plus rain equals invisible clothing. Not a good look, particularly for church. Also, I overslept. Cause it was raining. And it is seriously impossible to get up when it is raining. Rain makes me sleepy. I really, really don't like getting up anyway, but it is like quadrupally hard when it is raining. So, I just grabbed clothes and threw them on. It was a happy coincidence that I was able to wear my new rose gold earrings. It may have been thrown together, but I liked it.

So, here's hoping we make it until Wednesday when the sun is finally supposed to return.

Night ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...