Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pattern Mixing for the Faint of Heart




Okay, I didn't post the outfit details because I can't remember where I got the shoes or the shorts. Oops. Anyway, this is about as close as I get to pattern mixing. You may have noticed that I rarely wear anything but solids and just recently stripes. So mixing the striped shorts with the polka dot shoes is a bold move for me. Not the hot pink though - that's pretty normal for me. I love bright colors. The brighter the better as far as I'm concerned. Cause I want you to see me coming from like at least three miles away. Maybe even four. You have no idea the looks I get while running around town. I live in a teeny tiny town and most of the women wear jeans, tees, and flip flops so the very fact that I am wearing something outside the norm stands out, then you add the hot pink into the sea of denim, black, and grey. Let me tell you, this little town just doesn't know what to do with me. And I am pretty conservative in the world of style blogging. I would cause mass heart attacks, spontaneous combustion, and hysteria if I stepped out in an outift that contained real pattern mixing.

Do you turn heads with your fashion choices?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...