Friday, May 6, 2011

FBFF - Shoes

Thank to Katy at Modly Chic for this week's topic. I must this might be my favorite yet. I adore shoes. Once upon a time I had a shoe collection numbering close to 200. I have since pared down, but my love affair with shoes will never die.

1.What is your go-to pair of shoes?
I don't think I can pick just one. Right now I am wearing my red flats a lot. They go well with my coral jewelry. My other spring fave is my nude peep-toe wedges. I got them for $4 and they are perfection. Super comfy with a small wedge and the nude color goes with everything. They are especially perfect with all the bright and color blocking as well as the whites this spring.



 2. What goes into your shoe buying decisions?
Mainly cost - if I can't afford them, I can't buy them. I have a pretty large shoe collection, so I don't have a lot of needs right now. There are of course a few that I would like and will buy as the budget allows. They also have to comfortable. I spend most of my time chasing after and carrying a toddler. Obviously stilettos are out except Sundays and special occasions.






These pretty little heels from Payless are currently on my radar. Aren't they cute? They would go with pretty much everything in my closet and are comfortable enough for Sunday wear and the occasional date.








I also am loving these pretty pink shoes from Payless. However, I have a very similar pair from Charlotte Russe, so I will wait until they go on sale. Truthfully, I only wear heels once a week, so spending so much of my budget on heels isn't really practical. But these shoes are so pretty.







3. The majority of the shoes in your closet are what color? Ummm.....every color. The only color I don't have is orange. (I hate orange.) Other than that I have a pretty diverse collection. My only white shoes are my workout sneaks. Everything else is pretty equally divided.

4. When it comes to design shoes what are your favorite brands and why?
I don't really have a favorite brand, especially of designer shoes since I can't afford them. I love the Payless line of Stride-n-tone sneakers, flip flops and flats because they are comfy, cheap, and work for toning the legs and tush. Other than that, if they are affordable, cute, and comfortable - I am on board.

5. If price wasn’t an issue, you’d own which shoe? 
These beauties right here. Love love love love love them. The nude color, the on trend yet classic design, the heel. So lovely.
Jimmy Choo Private Sandal

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love all the shoes you picked ;) You have great taste!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...