Sunday, May 29, 2011

FBFF: Hair Care


Hair care- Well, this is a little late, but here is this week's FBFF. Check out the other answers at Modly Chic.

1.      How often do you get your hair cut? Ummm. Whenever I have time to. Which is pretty rarely.

2.      Do you go to the same stylist each time, try someone new, go to the cheap hair cutting chains or live it up in a salon? None of the above? I have been cutting my own hair for years. I think I last went to a salon shortly before my son was born and he's almost three. Before that it had been about 7 or 8 years. Is that sad? To be honest, I am never happy with the way someone else does it and I hate spending money on something I can do myself.

3.      Do you color your hair? Nope, but I want to go blonde. I just haven't gotten up the courage to do it yet. How often? What’s your natural color?You're looking at it. Sort of mousy brown. It used to be blonde and then I had a baby and quit spending so much time in the sun.

4.      The one thing you always do to keep your hair looking great is: wash it? I don't really do that much with my hair these days. Most of the time I end up putting it up before the end of the day. I would go short again, but that is really more work. So pony tails and french twists it is. At least my hubby is happy.

5.      What hair trend do you love and wish you could rock? Like I said before I really want to go blonde. One of these days, I'm going to just go for it. I love Reese Witherspoon's look - blonde with bangs. I would love to have curly hair, but I have learned to live with what God gave me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...