Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cheap and Chic Crocs

tee: khols, pants: jcpenny, shoes: big lots


Crocs! Eeek!
Okay, let me start by saying that I think Crocs are about the ugliest shoes you can put on your feet. I'm sorry, but really, they are. That said, I do understand that if you spend a ton of time on your feet and need comfort, they fit the bill. I actually do own a pair of the ballet flat style ones in silver, but I use them as slippers - they almost never leave the house. Even those are not particularly chic.

Enter these little cuties. I was shopping at Big Lots the other day, looking for a birthday gift for my mother in law. Apparently some store had to get rid of a truck load of size six (and only size six) crocs. I tried on this pair in navy and fell in love. Now, I know that these may not be everyone's idea of cute, but they are comfy and cute enough for me. I think the peep toe and sling back make them look more like real shoes.

What do you think? Would you wear crocs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...