Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bloggers Do It Better: Whiteout!

tee: target, jeans: rue 21, belt: walmart, shoes: stein mart



I love this challenge! All white is one of my fave spring/summer looks. Of course, it is freezing outside today. We've been having temps in the 80s. But not today, today it is 56 degrees out there. My friends that is cold. At least it is after being in the 80s. So, I had to go with long sleeves and jeans (which are fitting pretty nicely, if I do say so myself :) I added mint shoes that I have had for at least a million years and hot pink jewelry. And of course the jean jacket, cause I really am not into being cold. So, there you have it. Not the originally planned white out look, but it works for me. If you want to see more white out looks, go check out Pretty, Shiny, Sparkly.

Our plan for today included the library, however at the moment we can't get out of our little town. The roads are flooded. Ick. At least the sun is shining. We are starting to grow mold around here with all the rain we've been having. Hopefully by this afternoon we can get out. Cause we have books and dvds due and I don't want to do laundry, which is on the to do list after the library. It has been almost three years and I am still amazed at the amount of laundry one little person can add. Seriously, it is ridiculous. He isn't that big, but somehow, he has at least tripled the laundry I have to do every week. How is that even possible??!! You'll notice how I am procrastinating by blogging. I'm good at that. (Not necessarily the blogging, the procrastinating.) ;) I'm sure I can find a dozen other things to tackle before the laundry. Yep, now I am going to go read all of your blogs. I'm sure that will keep the laundry at bay. Of course it won't be helpful when the Beloved has no clean socks tomorrow, but hey, who really needs clean socks anyway? :)

Have a great day, ya'll!

2 comments:

  1. Your white jeans are one of those perfect clothing items! I'll bet you wear the heck out of those!

    Would love it, if you would stop by and see how a 45+ year old handles “White Out”—you might get a good chuckle anyway! See you there! http://stillblondeafteralltheseyears.com/2011/05/white-out-change-it-up-outfits-modeled-by-women-over-45/

    ReplyDelete
  2. White jeans always go well with everything. I love the fact that you added denim in the mix too....and those mint shoes-girl, they are HOTTT, I would love to have some of those in my closet!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...