Saturday, April 16, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

I am grateful for so many things this week. Here are just a few.
~ Netflix - when mommy is sick, there is nothing better for keeping a little Munchkin entertained. Blues Clues is awesome. Seriously. And Toy Story 3 made me cry. Again. Why did Andy have to grow up?
~ Junk food - Twix bars, sweet rolls, iced animal crackers - cause when you are sick is no time to be dieting. :)
~ Vintage romances. Cause I love a good love story.
~ Long hot baths, with bubbles, and hot tea, and bath oil, and a good romance. Bliss, especially with a good cold medicine.
~ My munchkin who shares with me - his toys, his crayons, his food, and yes, even his germs. Thank you for that Munchkin. :)
~ Bloggers who make me smile. Smiles are precious and each one is priceless. Thank you.
~ Three followers! Super cool. Thank ya'll so much. You are way awesome.
~ Dragon games in the living room. The Munchkin dragon loves being chased by the daddy dragon. So much fun. Screaming, tickling and giggling ensue.
~ Pawn Stars (not for the entertainment value - really not my thing) because you can learn random interesting tidbits like the origin of the 'trenchcoat' - a wool coat the Germans wore for fighting in the trenches during WWI that repelled knife blades. Hmmmm. Interesting.
~ Plumbers! My kitchen sink works and I can finally use my dishwasher again. Praise the Lord.

Those are just few of the things that made me happy this week. On a more serious note, I'm grateful my kiddo is finally well and that I am finally feeling human again as well. Now if we can just get the Beloved over this virus, we'll be in good shape. Hope ya'll have a week full of moments to be grateful for and that you take the time to appreciate the little things.

Night ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...