Saturday, April 9, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

Hope ya'll have had an amazing week! Here are just a few of the things I am grateful for this week.

~ plastic toddler mattresses - the Munchkin has been sick this week. We'll just leave it at that. You don't want the details - trust me. You really really don't.
~ Fine point pens - just because I like the way they write.
~ People StyleWatch! It came today. Yeah! Can't wait to see what inspirations await!
~ Bedsheets + Furniture = Seriously Awesome Tent. And hours of fun involving a castle, little people, motorcycle, and pet hospital.
~ Car rides home from church that turn into rocket rides and catching stars. There is little in this life more fun than living with a two year old with an imagination.
~ Stride-n-Tone by Champion. I can't say whether they are as effective as the Reebok version (I can't even begin to afford a $90 shoe), but they do work. I wear the flip-flops as slippers around the house and use the sneakers to work out in. AND I can see my anklebones for the first time in years! Awesomeness!
~ my Beloved who exhibits meekness in action. He blows my mind with his wonderfulness and I love him more every day.
~ my Munchkin who can follow directions. Example: "Can you bring mommy the toilet paper from the other bathroom?" "Yes, mommy." Now this may or may not have actually happened in my house today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...