Sunday, April 3, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

This is my first weekly gratitude post. I love the idea and can't wait to get into the things I am grateful for. It is so easy sometimes to get caught up in the frustrations of daily living and forget that each day is a gift. So here goes. The things I am thankful for this week:

~ Children's Motrin! (Munchkin has an ear infection. Poor baby.)

~ Snuggle time with the Munchkin.

~ Random neighborhood cats. Munchkin loves cats, Mommy and Daddy are allergic. A visit by the local kitty gives the kiddo playtime. 

~ Benedryl. See above. :)

~ Imagination. The very small "little bitty" dragon who is currently my son's best friend. He is green and has wings. Thankfully he is a 'good' dragon. He also eats flowers. And frequently follows us while we are driving in the car. I'm not sure why he doesn't just ride in the car, go figure. "Mommy! There's a dragon chasing us!" Man, I love that child.

~ My husband. Just because he's wonderful and makes me laugh. And vacuums the floor. And kills spiders. See - totally the best husband ever.

~ Beautiful weather and the park and playing with the Munchkin at the park. While pushing him on the swing he yells "Best Day Ever." I almost fell down laughing. Too many Tangled previews.

~ Disney movies and sleeping in. Together because the one begets the other. Munchkin watches a movie in our room while we sleep in. It's a beautiful relationship.

~ Dandelions. Endlessly entertaining to a toddler.

~ Weight watchers. Down a dress size. Enough said. :)

~ Grandparents. Because you can never have too many toys. :)

I could go on forever, but it's bedtime. 
Night ya'll!
Have a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...