Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Resurrection Day!

dress: Charlotte Russe, heels: payless, belt: hubby's closet


Weekly Gratitude

I am grateful for Easter. There is nothing in this world that even begins to compare with the knowledge that my savior not only died for my sin but rose again. That incredible sacrifice humbles me. In light of this amazing knowledge, I want to live my life in such a way as to bring glory to my Lord. Every good thing in my life can be attributed to Him. So, in essence the whole point of my weekly gratitude posts is to say thank you to my Heavenly Father for the wonderful things He has blessed me with. And the biggest blessing of all - Jesus' death and resurrection.

So, I thank you all for reading and wish you all the blessings your life can hold.
Happy Easter, ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...