Tuesday, March 22, 2011

NOLA bound!





Here is Monday's outfit. The sweater is teal with big buttons up the back, probably from Target, but I just don't remember. I love the shape with the raglan sleeves and slim fit through the torso. The jean shorts are cutoff from Cato capris. These are the best shoes ever! They are Liz Claiborne, but I got them for $3 at Savers. They have a small wedge and are ridiculously comfy for walking around in. Necklace: my creation, ring: dollar jewelry store, watch: Wal-mart clearance $9. I love this watch; it is a men's watch that I had adjusted to fit me. The face takes up my whole wrist which I love.
We are headed off the New Orleans for the week, so I am scheduling some posts for your reading pleasure. Hope ya'll have a wonderful week. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...